Thứ Hai, 27 tháng 7, 2009

iPhone maker in China under fire after suicide

SHENZHEN, China--When a closely guarded prototype of a new Apple iPhone went missing at a huge factory here two weeks ago, an internal investigation focused on a shy, 25-year-old employee named Sun Danyong.
Sun, a college graduate working in the logistics department, denied stealing the iPhone. He later complained to friends that he had been beaten and humiliated by the factory's security team. On the night he was questioned, he sent an anguished text message to his girlfriend.
"Dear, I'm sorry. Go back home tomorrow," he wrote, according to a message she later posted online. "I ran into some problems. Don't tell my family. Don't contact me. I'm begging you for the first time. Please do it! I'm sorry."

By David Barboza
The New York Times

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét